Lenses for Pentax, Sony, Sigma, Canon, and Nikon.
The Sigma Corporation has introduced several zoom lenses:
* APO 70-200mm F2.8II EX DG Macro HSM: A telephoto zoom lens with a minimum focusing distance of 39.4 in. The camera utilizes SLD (special low dispersion) and ELD (extraordinary low dispersion) glass elements to reduce chromatic aberrations. Additionally, the lens features inner focusing and inner zooming systems. Designed for Pentax and Sony fittings.
* APO 50-150mm F2.8 II EX DC HSM: a compact, lightweight telephoto zoom lens designed for DSLR cameras with APS-C sensors. Designed for Pentax and Sony fittings.
* 18-125mm F3.8-5.6 DC OS HSM: A high ratio zoom lens that is designed for telephoto, wide-angle, and close-up photography. The lens incorporates Sigma’s Optical Stabilizer function, which detects vertical and horizontal movement of the camera. It also offers a 4-stop shutter-lag function and a minimum focusing distance of 13.8 in. The lens also incorporates HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) to ensure quiet and fast auto-focusing. Additionally, it uses SLD glass to reduce chromatic aberration. Compatible with Sigma, Canon, Nikon, Pentax, and Sony mounts.
* APO 70-200mm F2.8 II EX DG Macro HSM: Designed for the Four-Thirds system, the telephoto zoom lens has a maximum aperture of 2.8 and a minimum viewing distance of 39.4-in. It uses SLD and ELD glass elements to reduce chromatic aberration. The lens also utilizes HSM.
* 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM: Designed for the Four-Thirds system, the wide-angle zoom lens is ideal for landscape photography. The wide-angle zoom lens has an angle of 94.5? to 56.8?. Three SLD glass elements and three Aspherical lenses promote high image quality. The lens also features HSM.
* APO 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro: The telephoto zoom lens features a maximum magnification of 1:2 at the 300mm focal length. Three SLD glass elements reduce chromatic aberration. Designed for Nikon DSLRs.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.