Items up for bid include printers, media, software, services, and much more.
The American Sign Museum’s annual Online Auction, offering products, services, and equipment, begins March 16. The 2013 edition of the auction will close April 6 at 6 p.m. EST; attendees of the ISA Expo in Las Vegas will be able to enter last-minute bids at the museum’s exhibit booth (#3321).
Items up for bid include:
• Business, estimating, and design software;
• Printers and cutters/plotters;
• Adhesives and tapes;
• Vinyl and print media;
• Banners and banner components;
• Digital printing services;
• LED and lighting products/systems;
• Engineering services; and
• Registration including hotel for the 2014 ISA Sign Expo in Orlando.
In addition, product manufacturers and distributors can bid on full-page ads in The Big Picture and other publications, as well as booth spaces for the 2014 ISA Sign Expo and the 2013 FESPA digital printing show in Mexico.
All auction proceeds benefit the American Sign Museum.
Bidding takes place at this link: www.biddingforgood.com/americansignmuseum
AMERICAN SIGN MUSEUM
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.