Donated products and services, equipment, and materials to be auctioned off.
The American Sign Museum will hold its annual fundraising auction of donated sign products and services online, beginning at midnight on April 1, 2011.
This is the first time the museum’s major fundraising event has gone online. For the last seven years, the museum’s auction has taken place at the International Sign Association’s Sign Expo in silent-auction format.
“Consequently, the bidding was limited to attendees at the show, who had a mere 2-1/2 days in which to bid,” says Tod Swormstedt, founder of the American Sign Museum. “By going online, the entire sign and imaging industry can now participate. Here’s a chance for sign and imaging companies to buy products and services, equipment and materials, they use everyday.”
Items for auction will include:
• Business, estimating and design software;
• Printers and cutters/plotters;
• Adhesives and tapes;
• Vinyl and printing media;
• Banners and banner components;
• Digital printing services;
• Neon equipment, materials; and components;
• LED and lighting products/systems;
• Paints, coatings, and laminates;
• Sign components and systems;
• Awnings and flexible face materials;
• Engineering services;
• Plastic and other sheet materials;
• And more.
Bidding begins at 12:00 midnight Eastern Standard Time on April 1, 2011 and ends on Saturday, April 30 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Online bidding will take place at: www.biddingforgood.com/americansignmuseum.
Those attending the ISA Sign Expo show in Las Vegas can get in their last-minute bids onsite at the museum’s booth (#3317).
AMERICAN SIGN MUSEUM