Senior executives will provide programming feedback and assist on-site.
Ten leading signage and graphics producers have joined the Advisory Council for The Signage and Graphics Summit, a new conference that will debut next January in Tampa Bay, FL.
ST Media Group International, publishers of The Big Picture, Signs of the Times, and Screen Printing, is developing The Signage and Graphics Summit specifically for large digital print shops, sign companies, and graphics screen printers. The conference program will feature educational seminars developed for the leaders of these companies and their senior production executives, as well as peer-to-peer networking and best-practices exchanges.
The Advisory Council, a unique feature of the Summit, will include 30 leading providers of signage and graphics programs. Council members will provide feedback on seminar programming, moderate roundtable discussions at the conference, and act as a steering committee to ensure the Summit delivers a valuable experience for attendees.
The first 10 members of the Council include:
* Shawn Allison, owner/president, Think Big Solutions, Commerce City, CO
* Jeff Barker, VP/manufacturing, Burlington Graphic Systems, Racine, WI
* Jim Blee, COO, Graphic Tech, Inc., Fullerton, CA
* Don Curtis, VP/operations, Pratt Corp., Indianapolis, IN
* Paul Gable, president, Gable Signs, Baltimore, MD
* Mark Gregory, president, Gregory, Inc., Buhler, KS
* Craig Miller, president/CEO, ATM/Pictographics, Las Vegas, NV
* Scott Segan, chairman/CEO, Burton Imaging Group, Philadelphia, PA
* Greg Schube, president, Dualite, Williamsburg, OH
* Rich Thompson, president, Ad Graphics, Pompano Beach, FL
"The Summit is being created specifically for large-volume producers of signs and graphics, and the Advisory Council will be a key asset in delivering a meaningful event, " says Steve Duccilli, publisher of The Big Picture and Screen Printing magazines. "The members represent the pinnacle of the industry, and their support and guidance will be invaluable. "
"We've been very pleased by the enthusiasm that these executives have about the Summit, " adds Wade Swormstedt, publisher and editor of Signs of the Times. "They have all been eager to serve on the Council, and have given us strong affirmation that the industry needs this event. "
The Signage and Graphics Summit will be held January 25-27, 2006, at the Westin Innisbrook Resort just south of Tampa Bay. Attendees will include the 30 members of the Advisory Council as well as paid registrants from leading signage and graphics companies. (The Signage and Graphics Summit: www.signageandgraphicssummit.com)