Print13 will showcase the latest graphics technologies and profit opportunities.
Once the show begins, attendees can take in a variety of educational opportunities. See page xx for a sampling of the 70-plus educational seminars that GASC is making available. In addition to those seminars, attendees can also take advantage of the following types of free educational sessions:
• Free Industry Segment Presentations: Including “The Big Challenge in Package Printing,” “Think MSP,” “A 2013 Multi-channel Communications Industry Perspective,” In-Plant Best Practices,” and others.
• International Days Program: Free seminars on Asia Day (Monday) and Latin American Day (Wednesday).
• Exhibitor Presentations: Free to all attendees; visit the print2013.com website for updated information.
Plus, the Converting & Package Printing Expo brings with it its own educational offerings, including: “Digital Printing for Packaging and Labels,” “Technologies for Flexible Packaging,” “Three-Dimensional Digital Decorating for Packaging,” “Developments in Food Packaging Inks,” “The Future of Flexible Film Packaging,” and others.
More than 60 events are taking place parallel with Print13, including conferences, meetings, and user-group meetings – providing attendees a perfect opportunity to exchange ideas and best practices over the course of the show.
Here are just a few of the organizations that will be holding networking events:
• Dscoop (www.dscoop.org): a cooperative of HP graphic-arts users, including Scitex and Designjet users.
• International Sign Association (www.signs.org): devoted to supporting, promoting, and improving the sign industry through government advocacy, education and training programs, technical resources, and industry networking events.
• In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association (www.ipma.org): dedicated to the needs of in-house professionals providing graphic-design, copy, print, mail, and distribution services to their organizations.
• Xplor International (www.xplor.org): members engage in the design, production, and distribution of variable-data documents, ranging from high volumes of bills, statements, insurance policies, direct mail, and customized marketing materials delivered via print, Web, and mobile devices.
• International Newspaper Group (www.internationalnewspapergroup.org): organization comprises newspaper operations executives and industry suppliers; group meets yearly to explore the latest technology and processes impacting newspaper and print production.
• Imaging Network Group (www.imagingnetworkgroup.org): members are involved in variable imaging and digital printing; meet to discuss key business and technical issues facing their companies.
• NPTA Alliance (www.gonpta.com): association for the paper, packaging, and supplies distribution industry.