Available in cartridge and bulk format.
Van Son Holland Ink Corporation has announced that it is launching its new line of Premium Wide Format Inkjet inks for Epson, Mimaki, Mutoh, and Roland printers. The company will introduce the new ink line at the upcoming Graph Expo exhibition in Chicago.
“We are very excited to bring to market an ink that will serve the wide-format printers and the graphic-arts industry.” says Joseph Bendowski, CEO of Van Son Holland Ink Corporation of America. “As companies invest in new technologies, our wide-format inks will increase pressroom efficiencies as well as provide an answer to environmental concerns that are so important to the industry today.”
Offered in both cartridges and bulk packaging, the product line includes:
• Real Solvent inks, designed for Mimaki JV3, JV33, and JV5 printers: Feature outdoor durability, are extremely fast drying, and have increased printhead durability.
• Eco Solvent ink: For better adhesion on substrates including flex, PVC, and vinyl, the Eco Solvent inks to do not emit VOCs.
• Pigment and Dye inks, created for Epson piezo head printers: Designed for a wide variety of media, the inks provide intense color with a wide color gamut, strong head durability, and enhanced fade resistance.
• Power Chrome Pigment inks: Engineered to increase the density levels to optimize compatibility on most media types; print quality and color brilliance equivalent to dye-based inks, the company reports.
• Dye Sublimation inks: Can be used with direct printing on fabrics without the need for intermediary heat-transfer paper; a particle size less than 100nm to eliminate head clogging.
Founded in 1872, Van Son Holland is based in Hauppauge, New York.
VAN SON HOLLAND
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.