Craig Campbell's new book takes readers step-by-step through the vehicle-wrap process.
ST Books, a division of ST Media Group International, has released Vehicle Wrapping by Craig Campbell.
Craig Campbell offers the benefits of his years of experience with vinyl products, covering every detail you need to know to understand, sell and install vehicle wraps – in nearly 250 full-color, step-by-step photos:
• Identifying the market and creating value;
• Equipment needed to get started;
• Hardware, software, media and ink ;
• Design, printing and laminating considerations;
• Inspecting and prepping the vehicle;
• Application tools and techniques;
• Establishing a baseline and registering the graphic;
• Handling doors, wipers and difficult body features;
• Completing and sealing the wrap;
• Post-wrap care, and more.
Vehicle Wrapping also includes a gallery of projects showcasing a range of vehicles and wrap types, as well as a buyer's guide directing you to manufacturers and suppliers of vehicle wrap products.
The softcover book contains 128 pages.
ST Media is the parent company of The Big Picture.
ST MEDIA BOOK STORE