New product line is specifically designed for wide-format apps.
Glen Raven has announced its new Vivitex line of fabrics, specifically created for use with wide-format printers. Featuring an inkjet-receptive coating for solvent, mild-solvent, and UV-curable printers, the Vivitex fabrics are suitable for indoor and outdoor applications, including banners, P-O-P displays, pennants, table drops, one-sided flags, sales promotions, and backdrops. The Vivitex fabrics are designed to offer excellent strength and dimensional stability and are available in 54- and 60-in. rolls.
* A 3-oz sheer fabric, Poly Light 3 is tightly woven matte polyester that offers a natural woven textile look. It resists fraying and is easy to cut and sew.
* The heavyweight Poly Oxford 8 is an 8-oz oxford-weave polyester with a clear topcoat. Especially good for short-term outdoor use, it’s highly wrinkle-resistant and features good color depth.
* FR Banner Lite is a lightweight 4.4-oz woven matte polyester that has been coated on both sides with a pigmented inkjet-receptive finish. Featuring good color depth, it is a natural for outdoor use.
* The heavyweight, fire-resistant FR Banner is an 11-oz oxford-weave polyester fabric that is coated on both sides. Good for outdoor use, it offers good color depth, a matte finish, and ultrasonic slit edges.
* Sunbrella Inkjet 10, for long-term outdoor use, is Glen Raven’s Sunbrella fabric with a clear inkjet-receptive top coating. With a natural-canvas look, the 10-oz textile features a matte finish, fray resistance, easy sewability, and good color depth.