Several offerings available in panoRama line.
Tri Vantage has introduced its line of Window Graphics media for one-way, see-through signage. The non-adhesive media is designed to be printed on one side and features a transparent backside.
The line comprises the following:
* panoRama: a translucent fabric designed for communicating messages on glass and transparent materials such as those found in vehicles, doors and buildings.
* panoRama 1550/1540/530: this range of media is perfect for images needing fine text and details, and is recommended for vehicle and window graphics requiring close viewing.
* panoRama Star and panoRama Film: allows one-way see-through features for posters, room dividers, and advertising on or near windows.
* panoRama Vision: allows for applications on advertising space, such as shop windows and doors, without compromising the inside-to-outside see-through effect.
* panoRama Design: a perforated woven textile that features one-way, see-through effect with a white and black side. It can be used as blinds, banners, or flexible room dividers, as well as for shop window and tradeshow decorations.
* panoRama Screen: a very thin woven textile. The product has a white, patented special coating on the front side, and is flame-retardant treated. It can also be used for building coverings.
Tri Vantage also offers Sunblock and Lac 650 SL, two outdoor fabrics from Dickson. The Sunblock is a 25-oz-per-sq-yd PVC coated block-out fabric that blocks out 99% of the sun’s heat. The Lac 650 SL is a 20-oz-per-sq-yd PVC coated translucent fabric. The fabrics offer wick resistance as well as a Cleangard SL finish that protects the fabric surface from UV degradation, mildew, and discoloration. The fabrics also feature an attractive luster, are easily cleaned, and can be welded.
The Sunblock fabric is available in white and in 61-, 98-, and 118-in. widths; Lac 650 SL fabric is available in white, beige, green, blue and gray in 98-in. widths and in gray, yellow, red, light blue, white and black in 118-in. widths.