I am a digital printing company located in San Diego, CA. I am looking to sell my equipment as I have another business opportunity that I will not be able to continue with my printing. I am looking to sell the lot as a package for a fair price, but would be willing to piece out the stuff if needed. Printer has been regularly maintained by Roland rep who sold me the machine.
I am asking for $17500.00 for everything in my shop.
If interested in all or part please contact me:
Scott (619) 822-8188
This includes the items listed below along with other items such as:
Extra inks (Eco-Sol Sealed)
Grommets and Machine
Roll Media (3M, Avery PWV, Matte Cal Vinyl etc.)
Laminates (Cast, Cal, Numerous rolls will be included)
Front Dryer for Printer as shown in picture
Roland 54” SC545EX Print/Cut (List Price $32,000)
Product Description :
Roland Soljet PRO II V-SC-545 Ex PrinterRoland Soljet PRO II V - SC-545 EX PrinterThe SC-545EX combines unrivaled six-color printing with precision contour cutting. Integrated print/cut technology means you get to enjoy a one-step operation images are printed and then automatically contour cut on one device without any steps in between. As Rolands top-of-the-line printer/cutter, the SC-545EX achieves a maximum print speed of 315 square feet per hour at 450 x 360 dpi. Advanced Eco-SOL INK contains no VOCs, is safe to use, and requires no special ventilation or environmental handling. Designed for use with both uncoated and coated media, Eco-SOL INK produces brilliant graphics that are durable up to three years outdoors without lamination.- Print speed of up to 315 sqft/hr at 450x360 dpi
- Prints on uncoated & coated media
- Up to 3 years outdoor durability without lamination
- Photorealistic printing up to 1440x1440 dpi
- Variable droplet technology
- Precision contour cuttingAccessories Included:
- Power cord,
- Exclusive stand,
- Hexagonal wrench,
- Media flanges (2),
- Stoppers (2),
- Blade holder,
- Drain bottle,
- Bottle stand,
- Transport bars (2),
- Media reinforcement pipe,
- VersaWorks RIP CD,
- Printer users manual,
- Replacement blade for separating knife,
- Roland-PrintServer CD,
- Roland-PrintServer Network Settings Guide,
- Cleaning kit (cleaning sticks (10),
- Wipers (2)Dimensions (with stand): 106.31(W) x 29.25(D) x 51.9(H)
Weight (with stands): 338 lb.
Packed dimensions: 111.58 (W) x 33.5 (D) x 39.62 (H)
Royal Sovereign 65" Cold Roll Laminator ( List Price: $10,815.00)
• Accommodates roll laminating film up to 65" wide
• Capable of laminating film up to 10 mil thick and mounting boards up to 5/8"
• Requires 2-1/4" or 3" core laminating film
• Adjustable speed control accommodates a variety of film thicknesses
• Laminates pressure sensitive and thermal films at speeds up to 9.8 feet per minute hot (13 ft./min cold)
• Easy to use simple one button operation and remote control with foot pedal allow hands-free operation
• Designed for mounting, laminating & encapsulating individual or multiple copies of posters prints, POP signs, training aids, rigid or flexible signage floor graphics, trade show displays and much more
Electro Trim (Electric) LIST PRICE ($3,749.65)
Electro Power Plus
The open ended cutter allows you to cut material longer than the trimmer, by making a cut on one end, then sliding it down and making another cut on the opposite end.
This high-speed, medium duty workhorse of a paper cutter, features a reinforced cutting head mounted on a square chrome plated guide rail with ball bearings. Cutting head cuts in both directions at twenty inches per second. Trimmer design facilitates horizontal output of trim edge for hand pickup or receiving table delivery. Engineering of the end frames permits the cutting of materials longer than the trimmer itself. Paper cutter is shipped with an adjustable reference guide. Either the convenient "touch bar actuator or foot pedal can be used to initiate each trim.
Electric Rolling Blade Trimmers
Designed for "heavy use" applications, all Neolt Rolling Blade Electric Trimmers feature self-sharpening, hardened steel rolling blades matched with stainless steel flat blades. Rolling blades are mounted on a ball bearing transport system that is in turn mounted on a chrome plated guide rail. The result is a trimming system that gives a smooth, clean cut on a wide variety of materials. Trimmer heads are protected at all times by a unique, clear plastic shield. Florescent tube lighting illuminates the full length of the cutting area. A transparent clamp strip holds material firmly and automatically lifts when cutting head has completed a pass. Metal baseboards are calibrated in both inch and metric equivalents; height of the working surface is 34.25 inches. Positive belt drives power trimmer heads through the cutting zone at a constant speed. All models are supplied with stand and convenient waste catching basket.
Includes Stand, Lamp and Containment Brackets
NEO-EPT-145, NEO-EPT-165, NEO-EPT-210 and NEO-EPT-250 Do not include fixing bar
NEO-EPT-300 and NEO-EPT-360 price includes fixing bar
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.