Annual product-recognition awards program will take place during Graph Expo in Chicago.
The 2014 Graph Expo Must See ‘Ems Competition will begin accepting entries for this year’s awards program on June 2. An annual product-recognition awards program associated with the Graph Expo tradeshow in Chicago, the competition is designed to recognize the most compelling product introductions on the event’s show floor.
The awards are categorized into 11 production areas:
• Sales and Order Entry
• Prepress and Premedia
• Color Management and Quality Control
• Variable, Transactional, and Multi-Channel
• Pressroom: Analog Presses
• Pressroom: Digital Presses
• Pressroom: Wide Format
• Postpress and Inline Finishing
• Imprinting, Mailing, Shipping, Fulfillment
• Management Systems
• The Future of Print: Technology Demonstrations
Only companies that are exhibiting at the 2014 Graph Expo event are eligible to participate in the competition. There is a $250 registration fee per entry.
Awards are announced during the Executive Outlook Conference, which takes place September 28, the first day of Graph Expo.
The 2014 Graph Expo runs from September 28 through October 1, at McCormick Place in Chicago.
MUST SEE ‘EMS
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.