Esko Launches 14-city Fexo Imaging and Prepress Educational Tour
Miamisburg, OH (USA), March 2014 – Esko (www.esko.com) announces the launch of The Esko Educational Summit, a series of free educational summits designed to educate guests the latest in flexo imaging and prepress technology. If the promise of learning isn't enough, to add to the appeal each session will be held in a popular local venue--many at noteworthy sports locations.
Esko will tailor each event to the particular interests of the attendees. The agenda will cover a number of topics helpful for tradeshops and converters, including color management, workflow automation, structural design, flexo platemaking and tips and tricks for energizing packaging and label concepts. Experts will explain powerful Esko solutions, including:
• ArtiosCAD, the structural design software for packaging design
• WebCenter, the web-based life-cycle management for pre-production approval
• Automation Engine, for superior workflow automation & job management
• CDI, Esko’s HD Flexo is the industry standard to compete with offset and gravure, providing consistency, vibrant color and superior print quality.
• Color Engine, which combined with PantoneLIVE, offers unprecedented brand color consistency. Representatives from X-Rite may participate in selected events.
Esko’s top trainers and presenters will be on hand to answer specific questions discussed during the sessions.
Esko will repeat these workshops in the morning and afternoon, with a continental breakfast and buffet lunch available for guests. As an added incentive, at the conclusion of each event, one fortunate attendee will be drawn for a no-cost registration to EskoWorld 2014, Esko’s user event, to be held June 15-18, at the Disney World, Swan and Dolphin Resort, Orlando, FL, valued at $595.
“We met—and helped—so many people during our road show this past fall that it made sense to schedule a similar program this spring. I don't think there is any other company that is more knowledgeable to advise tradeshops, printers and converters about prepress requirements throughout the supply chain and the technology of flexo plate imaging,” says Tony Wiley, President, Esko North America. “Our experience can offer any company a realistic overview of the technology and what can be expected from both a quality and an economic perspective.”
Events will be held at:
• April 8, Memphis, TN: FedEx Forum
• April 8, Long Beach, CA: Hilton Long Beach Executive Meeting Center
• April 15, Minneapolis, MN: St. Paul River Center
• April 16, Indianapolis, IN: Lucas Field
• April 16, Newport, RI: Tennis Hall of Fame
• April 16, Philadelphia, PA: Citizens Bank
• May 1, Toronto, Canada, Ryerson University
• May 6, San Francisco, CA: AT&T Park (Public House)
• May 6, New York, NY: MetLife Stadium
• May 8, Montreal, Canada: Printability and Graphic Communications Institute
• May 8, Vancouver, Canada: Centerplate British Columbia
• May 13, Dallas, TX: Gaylord Resort
• May 14, Milwaukee, WI, Miller Park
• May 15, Orlando, FL: Quantum Leap Winery
Information and registration
To register, guests can visit http://www.esko.com/en/Campaign/2014/US_Roadshow/.
For more information about the event in general, people can contact Tim Zula, Marketing Director, Esko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Esko (www.esko.com)
Esko is a global supplier of integrated solutions for the packaging and labels, sign and display, commercial printing and publishing industries. Esko products and services drive profitability in the packaging and printing supply chain by reducing time-to-market and raising productivity.
The Esko product portfolio supports and manages the packaging and print processes at brand owners, retailers, designers, packaging manufacturers and print service providers. For 9 out of 10 retail packages, Esko solutions are used in packaging management, artwork creation, structural design, prepress, 3D visualization, plate making, workflow automation, quality assurance, sample-making, palletization, supply chain collaboration and the production of signage and displays.
The Esko solutions consist of an extensive suite of software and two hardware product lines: CDI flexo computer-to-plate imagers and Kongsberg digital cutting systems, complemented with professional services, training and consultancy.
Enfocus, with its suite of automation solutions and PDF quality control tools for printers, publishers, and graphic designers, is part of Esko.
Facts & numbers
Esko employs around 1300 people worldwide. Its direct sales and service organization covers Europe, Middle East and Africa, the Americas and the Asia Pacific, Japan and China regions and is complemented by a network of distribution partners in more than 50 countries.
Esko is headquartered in Gent, Belgium, and has R&D and manufacturing facilities in five European countries, the United States, China and India. Esko is a Danaher company (www.danaher.com).
Follow Esko on:
For more information, visit www.esko.com