Koelnmesse Entrance North (2).jpg
Aerial view of the Cologne exhibition centre.jpg
Fespa will return to Germany in 2015, staging its flagship ‘screen-plus-digital-plus textile’ exhibition at the Cologne exhibition centre (Koelnmesse) from Monday 18th to Friday 22nd May 2015.
Fespa 2015 will occupy a minimum of three of the exhibition centre’s new pillar-less halls.
Launching the show to exhibitors this week, Fespa has ambitions to host over 700 exhibiting suppliers from screen, textile and digital print in Cologne and expects the show to be the largest in Fespa history.
“The decision to host Fespa in Cologne next year - following this year’s Fespa Digital 2014 event in Munich - reflects the significance of our visitor audience from northern and central Europe, and the DACH region in particular”, explains Fespa CEO Neil Felton. “As Germany’s fourth city, Cologne offers us an excellent contemporary exhibition venue in a city which is easily accessible by road, rail and air from many of Europe’s key economic areas.”
The Rhineland is one of northern Europe’s major industrial centres, with thriving manufacturing, media and creative industries clustered in its urban centres, and a population of over ten million in the Rhein-Ruhr Metropolitan Area.
Koelnmesse stages approximately 75 international exhibitions and 2000 conferences with over a third of a million visitors.
Cologne is served by Köln-Bonn and Düsseldorf airports, with direct routes to hundreds of world cities, putting the city within two hours’ flying time of most European capitals. ICE train routes also bring visitors into the centre of Cologne from many other German and European cities in a few hours.
Felton continues: “We have scheduled the 2015 exhibition to fall within the working week, responding to feedback from our exhibitors who felt this better reflected the needs of the event’s B2B audience, while the move to late May is also popular.”
Cologne offers visitors to FESPA access to hundreds of hotels, and a first-class visitor experience, with a broad range of restaurants, bars and cultural experiences to suit all tastes and budgets.
Founded in 1962, Fespa is a global federation of 37 member associations for the screen printing, digital printing and textile printing community. FESPA’s dual aim is to promote screen printing and digital imaging and to share knowledge about screen and digital printing with its members across the world, helping them to grow their businesses and learn about the latest developments in their fast growing industries.
Fespa Profit for Purpose
Our shareholders are the industry. Fespa has invested millions of Euros into the global printing community over the last seven years, supporting the growth of the market. For more information visit www.fespa.com
Forthcoming Fespa events include:
• FESPA Global Summit, 6-7 March 2014, The Sofitel Bayerpost Hotel, Munich, Germany
• FESPA Digital 2014, 20-23 May 2014, Munich Exhibition Centre, Munich, Germany
• European Sign Expo 2014, 20-23 May 2014, Munich Exhibition Centre, Munich, Germany
• FESPA Awards Celebration Dinner, 22 May 2014, LöwenbräuKeller, Munich, Germany
• FESPA Africa 2014, 2-4 July 2014, Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa
• FESPA Mexico 2014, 21-23 August 2014, Centro Banamex, Mexico City
• FESPA Eurasia 2014, 27 – 29 October 2014, CNR Expo, Istanbul, Turkey
• FESPA China 2014, 19-21 November 2014, Guangzhou, China
• FESPA Brasil 2015, 18-21 March 2015, Expo Center Norte, São Paulo, Brazil
• FESPA 2015, 18-22 May 2015, Koelnmesse, Cologne, Germany