G7 Expert and Professional Training in Seattle August 14-16
Registration now open! G7 Expert & Professional Training in Seattle, August 14-16!
RPI will host G7 Training for all print and proofing applications, led by Don Hutcheson
Register here for G7 training and certification.
RPI, a global print services leader, will host G7 Expert & Professional training August 14th – 16th at its facility in Seattle, Washington.
Don Hutcheson, inventor of G7 and G7 Expert Trainer, will lead instruction covering a multitude of print applications, including digital, offset, and proofing color management, process control, and implementation. Attendees will gain a thorough knowledge of the G7 methodology through hands-on practical experience, discussion, and extensive review to gain certification as G7 Experts or G7 Professionals.
G7 is Idealliance’s global industry-leading set of specifications for achieving gray balance and is the driving force for achieving visual similarity across all print processes. Become a G7 Expert or G7 Professional by attending this three-day event.
Training will focus on:
• G7 Theory.
• Live, practical on-press demonstrations, including G7 calibration, profiling, and verification.
• Process control and workflow management through G7 to best support your real-world print applications.
• Collaboration with other industry experts.
• Everything needed to help your print supply chain partners achieve G7 Master Qualification.
Who Should Enroll?
• Color management and process control experts
• Content & media creators
• Press operators
• Pressroom supervisors
• Prepress supervisors and technicians
• Quality assurance managers
• Printing hardware and software technology providers
• Brand owners
• Anyone who manages color quality
• G7 Expert
• G7 Professional