Epson to Showcase New SureColor T-Series High-Production Wireless Workgroup Printers at SGIA
The Epson SureColor T3470 24-inch and SureColor T5470 36-inch wide-format floor-standing wireless printers are two powerful workgroup printing solutions that offer precise printing in a new compact and robust design. Ideal for high-production technical printing, both printers offer breakthrough print speeds, accurately delivering an A1/D-sized print in as fast as 25 seconds and 22 seconds, T3470 and T5470 respectfully, ideal for printing blueprints, line drawings, signage, and classroom posters.
Featuring integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, users can seamlessly print from tablets and smartphones virtually anywhere in the office or use the 4.3-inch LCD color touchscreen with simple and intuitive menu control and navigation. Both models feature advanced networking security and encryption features designed to safeguard information. Leveraging Epson’s PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead technology and enhanced Nozzle Verification Technology to automatically detect and adjust nozzle condition, the new printers offer precise detail and commercial-grade reliability. Next-generation high-capacity UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks deliver durable vibrant prints with brilliant color, precise lines, and crisp texts, ideal for professionals and workgroups across a range of segments including architecture, engineering, CAD, GIS, education, corporate, home and small office settings.
More about the SureColor T-Series Printers
The Epson SureColor T3470 and the SureColor T5470 deliver a range of features designed to revolutionize workgroup productivity, including:
- Powerful Workgroup Printing – The SureColor T3470 and T5470 produce accurate A1/D-size prints in 25 and 22 seconds, respectively
- Easy-to-Use – A large, intuitive 4.3-inch LCD color touchscreen simplifies print tasks
- Replace Ink Less Often – High-capacity replacement ink cartridges up to 350 mL for less downtime
- Integrated Security – Protect important information with advanced network security and encryption features
- Print from Virtually Anywhere in the Office – Easily print from tablets, smartphones, and more with integrated wireless plus router-free Wi-Fi Direct printing
- Outstanding Image Quality – Next-generation PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding photographic images, precise lines and crisp texts
- Commercial-Grade Reliability – Feature a permanent printhead with advanced Nozzle Verification Technology, plus world-class service and support, including a one-year limited warranty
- Durable, Vibrant Prints – Next-generation UltraChrome XD2 archival pigment ink technology
- Convenient PC-free Printing – Print blueprints, drawings, charts, and posters directly from a USB thumb drive
- Compact, Robust Design – Maximize office space and productivity