Enfocus Switch Software Release
Updates include Remote Process Element and redesigned Messages.
Enfocus has released the Switch 2019 Spring workflow management and automation software update. Added features include:
• Remote Process, a flow element that requires the Scripting Module that enables users to route jobs out of the flow, process them through a third party remotely, and then bring that back into the flow after processing
• Improved Submit Point functionality including the ability to submit only metadata rather than files and a job trigger
• Redesigned Message view located in the activity log with quick filters and a search function
• Enhanced Inject Job tool with a failed connection option and single line text with variable option
• A data root backup tool for recovery and migration of Switch installations
• Dashboard and job board improvements.