Wide-Format Banner Options
Mac Papers offers 10 printable banner substrates.
Mac Papers has added the Argent brand of wide-format media, which includes digitally printable banners, pressure-sensitive digital vinyl, digital imaging papers, and UV laminates.
The banner line features a smooth front and back for a stable print surface. The line is designed for solvent, eco-solvent, latex, and UV printing applications including P-O-P displays, buildings, and stadiums. Banner options include:
- Frontlit AB-134 13-Oz Gloss, a single-sided, high-tenacity dense scrim media in widths up to 126 in.
- Frontlit AB-135 13-Oz Matte, a single-sided, high-tenacity dense scrim substrate with widths up to 197 in.
- 100% opacity Blockout AB-211 13-Oz Matte designed for double-sided printing, available in widths up to 126 in.
- Blockout AB-218 18-Oz Premium Matte, a high-tenacity dense scrim substrate with “ultra-smooth” facestock for double-sided printing in widths up to 197 in.
- Blockout AB-220 18-Oz HD Matte engineered for heavy-duty applications. Available in widths up to 197 in.
- Scrimless, 100% opacity Roll-Up Banner AB-312 12-Oz Matte Gray Back, available in 39- and 54-in. widths
- Roll-Up Banner AB-315 15-Oz Matte PET Double-Sided, designed with a scrimless, smooth facestock and 100% opacity. Available with a max. width of 72 in.
- 8-Oz Mesh AB-408 with Liner, featuring HT scrim and 40% airflow. Available in 39-, 54-, 63-, and 98-in. rolls.
- 8-Oz Mesh AB-409 No Liner in widths up to 197 in
- 8-Oz Fine Mesh AB-413 No Liner with 30% airflow for applications utilizing fences, buildings, and stadiums. Stocked in 98- 126-, and 197-in. rolls.