Digital Textile Printing Conference Set for December
AATCC, SGIA partner for ‘The Future Is Now’ event.
The American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC) and SGIA are partnering to host an educational conference on digital textile printing. Set for December 6-7 at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel in Durham, North Carolina, “Digital Textile Printing: The Future Is Now” will present manufacturer’s panels, color management advice, design education, and more. Presentations include:
• Digital Textile Printing Technology Overview, Johnny Shell, SGIA;
• Which Ink Do I Use?, David Clark, Huntsman;
• Surface Imaging: A New Transdisciplinary Field of Discipline, Hitoshi Ujiie, Philadelphia University;
• A Vision for Digital Manufacturing, Gart Davis, Spoonflower;
• State of Technology, Mark Sawchak, Expand Systems, and many more.
Attendees should register by November 21 for the early bird price.