ErgoSoft Roland Edition 2 Released
RIP software designed for Texart dye sub printers.
Roland has launched ErgoSoft Roland Edition 2 RIP software for its Texart series of dye sublimation printers. The platform is compatible with Roland’s RT-640 and XT-640 models for printing applications such as sports and fashion apparel, soft signage, interior décor, promotional goods, and more.
• Image add-on functionality enabling effects such as barcodes, rulers, and drill holes, and the ability to apply multiple effects to a single set of data
• A step-and-repeat feature for printing textile patterns from a single image in PDF and EPS formats
• A color replacement feature for creating multiple color variations, available for TIFF and PSD file formats
• Variable-data printing
• A new dithering method designed to increase rasterization speed and improve dot placement accuracy
• Aurelon PDF engine
• A Printer Pool feature intended to maximize job management flexibility for users with multiple printers of the same type
• A hot folder feature for batch printing images with the same print settings.