GPA Opens 11th Print & Design Contest
Entries accepted through October 31.
GPA has launched the 2016 Print & Design Contest, the 11th edition of the annual competition recognizing creative print work that utilizes the company’s substrates.
Entries must be from a job completed on a qualified GPA substrate within the past year. Contestants can choose from any of six categories:
• Pressure-Sensitive Synthetics;
• Non-Adhesive Synthetics;
• Pressure-Sensitive Papers;
• Papers: Coated & Uncoated Papers, C1S & C2S Boards;
• Papers: Specialty Fine Papers, Pre-Converted Substrates;
• And Wide-Format Substrates.
Judges will select a Best of Category winner from each classification; one of these six will be chosen as Best of Show. GPA is also introducing the Award of Distinction, given to six additional entries that leave a lasting impression on the panel, regardless of category.
Entries will be accepted through October 31, 2016; winners will be announced in January 2017.