Graph Expo Crafts ‘Refresh’ Theme for 2016
Plus, educational programming announced.
Graph Expo has released the details of its 2016 show in Orlando, Florida, September 25-28.
The event’s “Refresh” theme will kick off with the Executive Outlook Conference at 8 a.m. on September 25. Industry experts will focus on “Finding New Markets”; the winners of the Must See ‘Ems awards will also be announced.
Additional education will run through the 27th and will touch on topics from commercial printing and packaging to wide-format printing and industrial imaging.
“With the torrid pace of change in the graphic communications industry, not only is it necessary to identify these changes, but also to 'Refresh' the skills needed to compete,” says Thayer Long, Graphic Arts Show Company president, in a release.
Example session topics include:
• “Today’s Print Shop: How Millennial Management is UP-ing the Game”;
• “Making the Leap to Communications Service Provider”;
• “Emerging Technologies: Inkjet 2016 Style”;
• “The A to Z Guide for Starting Your 3D-Printing Operation”;
• And “How to Avoid the Top 10 Mistakes Printers Make with Customers.”
Attendees can also attend a series of computer labs on topics such as Adobe Creative Suite, design basics, and more.