Mimaki Adds CFL-605RT Cutting Plotter
Multifunctional cutter for creating samples and package prototypes.
Mimaki USA has introduced the CFL-605RT compact flatbed cutting plotter. The 20 x 24-in. multifunction, compact flatbed cutting plotter supports on-demand production with multiple functions including reciprocating, tangential, and eccentric cutting, plus creasing for immediate finishing of packaging and prototypes, according to Mimaki. Designed for the production of items such as short-run or custom original goods, samples, and package prototyping.
• Reciprocating cutting for substrates up to 10mm thick, such as foam cushioning materials, sponge, or cardboard;
• Tangential cutting for media up to 2mm thick, such as synthetic leather, coated cardboard, reflective vinyl, rubber, and fluted cardboard;
• Eccentric cutting for media up to 1mm thick, such as coated packaging materials, thin polycarbonate sheets, paper, and film;
• A creasing roller for drawing a ruled line. The creasing roller can be mounted alongside cutting blade for cutting and creasing without changing tools.
• And a vacuum system for holding materials in place. Lightweight, thin, or porous materials can be further secured by an overlaid adsorption sheet that enhances vacuum by reducing airflow through the material.
The Mimaki CJF-605RT flatbed cutting plotter includes FineCut8 plug-in for Illustrator and CorelDraw and a 2-year warranty. Available for order now in the US, Canada, and Latin America.