Top Value Fabrics Releases Eight New Textiles
For banners, tradeshow graphics, P-O-P displays.
Top Value Fabrics has launched eight new media for textile printing. The products meet NFPA 701 flame-retardant specifications, and are available in up to 126-in. widths.
Samba Fabric Elite, part of the company’s Premium Print Fabric line for upscale applications, is a 6-oz, wrinkle-resistant, polyester fabric that features an uncoated surface on one side for dye-sublimation transfer printing and a print-receptive coating on the other for direct dye-sublimation, UV, latex, solvent, and eco-solvent printing.
In addition, fabrics printable with dye-sublimation, UV, and latex inks include:
• Flag Elite, a lightweight, bright white polyester for creating flags;
• Triple White triple-layered fabric designed to block images and prevent washout in upscale front- and backlit applications;
• Power Stretch Fabric Elite, a wrinkle-resistant blend of polyester and Lycra designed for tension fabric structures for events and exhibits;
• Double-sided Ultra White Blockout woven polyester for P-O-P displays and more;
• And knitted polyester Soft Heavy Knit Fabric for applications from banner stands to theatrical displays, featuring a matte finish.
Two knitted polyester fabrics, compatible with dye-sublimation and latex processes, include matte, wrinkle-resistant Soft Knit Fabric for lightweight tradeshow and advertising displays; and Lightbox Fabric Elite, featuring a bright white point for front- and backlit SEG graphics.