FuturePrint Virtual Conference - Two Weeks To Go
It is now just two weeks to go until the FuturePrint Virtual Conference, held February 25 and 26.
The conference will feature talks from leading experts and explore the key trends, latest technology and industry disruption.
With the continued evolution of digital inkjet printing technology, the conference will consider new techniques and best practice for effective adaptability.
Tailored specifically for digital printing technologists, manufacturing experts and print production professionals, the FuturePrint Conference will provide a forum for knowledge exchange, discussion and high-level networking.
The FuturePrint Conference comes at a time of immense upheaval across the print sector; the impact of COVID-19 has accelerated change and this has revealed opportunity for innovative print technology.
2021 speakers include:
• Dario Urbinati, Actega Metal Print
• Taylor Buckthorpe, Colordyne Technologies
• Francois Martin, Bobst
• Eviatar Halevi, HP
• Matt Brooks, Inca Digital
• Stephen Heinjens, Mutoh
• Heiner Muller, OGS
• Marc Graindourze, Agfa
• Peter Bergstein, Bergstein
• Marvin Jensen, Mankiewicz
• Dorinda Gibbons, Profile Recruitment
• Ryna Macabee, Keypoint Intelligence
• Colin McMahon, Keypoint Intelligence
• Christian Weyer, Zaikio
• Carsten Brinkmeyer, Hymmen
• Koen Santesgoeds, Integration Technology
• Kelvin Bell, Vpress
• Milo Ferchow, Vpress
• Stefan Van Waalwijk Van Doorn, TNO Holst Centre
• Roland Biemans, LMNS
• Phil McMullin, Epson
• Guy Martin, Epson
• Rob Karsten, Phoseon Technology
• Nova Abbott, Kavalan
• Dave Gray, Ricoh
• Dave Varty, Ricoh
• Mark Bale, DoDxAct
• Patrick Herman, InPrint Show
• Jonathan Malone-McGrew, Solimar Systems
• Mary Ann Rowan, Solimar Systems
• Anthony Carignano, Actega North America
• Graham Vlcek, Industrial Inkjet
• Simon Daplyn, Sun Chemical
• Phil Jackman, Sun Chemical
• Kate Black, Meta Additive
• Graham Tweedale, Xaar
• Pat McGrew, McGrew Group
• Richard Askam, Print Marketing Consultant
• Paul Jenkins, ThePackHub
• Mark Hanley, IT Strategies
Commenting on the event, FuturePrint Co-Founders said: “While 2020 has been a challenging year across every sector, in 2021 we see a boom emerging from the wreckage of the COVID crisis. In order for us to optimise our general performance, now is the time to look at how technology can enable us to adapt and solve the problems of today and tomorrow. While it has been a troubling time, there is now some light at the end of the tunnel.
“At the FuturePrint Virtual Conference, we aim to bring some context to the changing landscape and the challenges that businesses are facing, and provide a chance for people to come together to share their insights, learn from their peers and discuss how we can find the best technology solutions and practices to modern print challenges.
“We’ve got another superb line up including some exciting new partners in Colordyne Technologies, Zaikio, Bergstein, Mankiewicz and content from Meta Additive and we look forward to welcoming you to our first event of 2021.”
The Conference will be run as a fully virtual event. The event will retain all of the main features of our physical conference programme – with keynote talks, breakouts, live Q&A and Networking.
Please join us for the FuturePrint Networking Kick-Off 24 February at 3 pm UK / 4 pm CET
Register your free* place online at conference.futureprint.tech