Registration for Digital Textile Printing 2020 is Now Open
The PRINTING United Alliance, in partnership with the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC), today announced that registration is now open for Digital Textile Printing 2020, being held virtually this year on December 9 and 10. Registration is available online here.
Ray Weiss, Director, Digital Print Programs, PRINTING United Alliance, and Kerry King, Senior Vice President R&D, Spoonflower, will host the event which covers key trends and technologies in digitally printed textiles. Morning and afternoon sessions highlight the latest on automation, color management, sustainability, state of the industry, supply chain, and more.
Digital Textile Printing 2020 attendees will hear from the experts at the powerhouse event, including:
- Andy Arkin, Strategic Account Manager, Industrial Segments, Zünd America
- Andy Paparozzi, Chief Economist, PRINTING United Alliance
- Chad Bolick, Business Development, Unifi Manufacturing Inc.
- Dan Gillespie, Director of Technical Services, Alder Technology
- David Clark, Business Development Manager, Inks, Huntsman Textile Effects
- Frank Henderson, President, Henderson Sewing Co.
- Jaime Herand, Vice President, Graphics Operations, Orbus Exhibit and Display Group
- Kimmy Schenter, Global Color Operations, Design, Nike
- Lewis Shuler, Senior R&D Manager, Fabric/Color/Print, Old Navy
- Luke Harris, Vice President of Manufacturing, Solid Stone Fabrics
- Ray Weiss, Director, Digital Print Programs, PRINTING United Alliance
- Raylene Marasco, Founder, DYE-NAMIX
- Ron Ciccone, Director of Digital Services, Roysons Corp.
- Will Duncan, CEO, WDA, and Executive Director, SEAMS Association
“While we cannot meet together in person this year, we are looking forward to bringing this exemplary program conveniently to the homes and offices of all involved in digital textile printing,” said Ray Weiss, event host and director, Digital Print Programs, PRINTING United Alliance. “Our speaker line-up is second to none and we are really looking forward to offering attendees actionable and usable programming and content in the current business climate. There truly is something for everyone involved in this space over these exciting two days.”
More information and event registration
For the complete agenda and to register for the event, visit sgia.org/events/digital-textile-printing-conference.