Expanded Duratex Fabric Line
Agfa adds new woven and knit materials.
Agfa has expanded its Duratex line of washable knit and woven textiles for digital printing. The fabric line is designed for rich color reproduction, simple handle and transport, reusability, and folding without creasing. Additions include:
• Duratex Stretch Fabric, 100% polyester, heavyweight media with two-way stretch for SEG framing systems, tradeshow booths, exhibit graphics, and backdrops offered in 126-in. widths
• Duratex 280g Power Stretch Display Fabric, a heavyweight, wrinkle-resistant, four-way stretch fabric engineered to stretch over tension displays, curved/irregular-shaped aluminum frames, column wraps, and pop-up booths. Offered in 126-in. rolls.
• Duratex 180g Soft Knit, 100% polyester, lightweight substrate with wrinkle and crease resistance and a “soft drape” for SEG, table throws, and displays. Available in 102- and 126-in. widths.
• Duratex 300g Heavy Knit Display Fabric, a heavyweight, 100% polyester fabric with moderate opacity engineered for applications such as SEG frames, tradeshow displays, table covers, and backdrops offered in 126-in. widths
• Duratex 265g Premium Black Out Display Fabric, a black-backed, opaque, heavyweight, 100% polyester media with a black polyurethane coating available in 126-in. rolls
• Duratex 52g Silk Flag, an “ultra-lightweight,” sheer, 100% polyester fabric with a silk-like appearance designed to flow easily with good bleed through for tradeshow, flag, and retail display applications. Offered in 126-in. widths.
• Duratex 115g Premium Flag, a lightweight, open-weave, 100% polyester media with good bleed through for backlit applications and flags. Available in 126-in. rolls.