Fisher Textiles Digital Apparel Fabric
Five new styles for dye sub printing.
Fisher Textiles has added five new fabrics to its Digital Apparel line of dye sublimation textiles:
- 1500 T-shirt, a lightweight, breathable, 100% spun polyester jersey knit designed for T-shirts and tank tops
- ET1950 Pique Polo, engineered for golf polos and athletic shirts and made with 100% Repreve recycled polyester and treated with Sorbtek moisture-management chemical to keep clothing cool, dry, and comfortable, according to the company
- ET2700 Brushed Jersey, a 92% Repreve recycled polyester/8% Spandex blend treated with Sorbtek for lightweight hoodies and gaiters
- 3250 Fleece, a 3-end French terry fabric made with 100% polyester designed for hoodies and sweatshirts
- ET3000 Yoga Black, a colorfast, circular knit composed of 84% Repreve recycled polyester/16% Spandex and treated with Sorbtek for applications including yoga pants, leggings, shorts, and swimwear
All new fabrics are available in 60-in. rolls, with the exception of 1500 T-shirt, offered in 61-in. widths. Garment bottle count certification and Repreve hangtags are available upon request for ET1950 Pique Polo, ET2700 Brushed Jersey, and ET3000 Yoga Black.