Media One Antimicrobial Fabrics
Six fabrics for dye sub, UV, and latex printing.
Media One has unveiled a line of antimicrobial. antibacterial fabrics for dye sub (transfer and direct), UV, and latex printing. The line integrates antimicrobial coatings with polyester soft flag material and has been shown to kill more than 98% of bacteria within 24 hours, according to the company. The line includes:
- TXFM-AM Imperial 100% Polyester Double-Sided Soft Flag, featuring warp-knitted fabric with 3-bar weave for applications including lightweight banners and flags
- TX3W-AM Manhattan Triple White Woven Suede, 100% polyester woven fabric with a matte finish for display systems, soft signage, backlit displays, and backdrops
- TXSD-AM Doheney 2-Way Stretch Display, opaque, 85% polyester, warp-knitted fabric designed for SEG and tradeshow/pop-up graphics
- TXIlluminate-AM Malibu 100% Polyester Watertight/Airtight Display, bath-coated media with one side coated with resin for applications such as LED lightboxes, SEG, pop ups, awnings, and tents
- iTEX-AM Moonlight iTEX 100% Knitted Matte Polyester Frontlit/Backlit, opaque fabric with a matte surface for backlit applications
- TXJBB-AM Sunset 100% Knitted Polyester Warp Black-Backed Blockout, offering a white surface and resin backed coating for indoor displays, booth systems, and interior décor
Each fabric is available in widths up to 126 in.