Polyester Fabric Substrates
Five flame-resistant, recyclable textiles.
Top Value Fabrics has relaunched the High-Definition Textiles by Georg+Otto Friedrich line of fabric media (previously offered by Pacific Coast Fabrics, which TVF has since acquired). The company reports the line is engineered for digital fabric printing with high color clarity, consistency, and definition and all substrates are REACH-compliant and Oeko-Tex-certified. The line includes the following flame-resistant, 100% recyclable polyester media options:
- Microlux Soft 8179WFLBS white heavyweight fabric with a smooth, satin-like finish that is print receptive on both sides. The fabric is engineered with wrinkle resistance for applications such as frontlit and backlit graphics, backdrops, retail displays, tradeshow booths, and more. Available in 124-in. rolls.
- Flag 6043KFLBW, a lightweight, open-mesh knit constructed fabric designed for transparent applications such as flags and window graphics. The preshrunk media is available in 126-in. rolls.
- Pes-Mesh 6953GS features an open-knit design that allows wind to pass through the fabric easily. The optic white, eyelet mesh fabric is designed for applications including fencing, building wraps, and flags. Available in widths up to 122 in.
- Polyester Taffeta 9988KFLBG optic white, lightweight fabric can be laminated onto rigid substrates such as skis, skateboards, surfboards, and more. The 100% woven fabric features a silky hand and is preshrunk. Applications include flags, banners, P-O-P and retail graphics, tradeshow exhibits, and more. Available in 120-in. rolls.
- Satinette 6669PGFS is a warp-knit, optic white fabric with a satin texture and high sheen. Applications include banners, framing systems, fine art, retail displays, and more. Available in widths up to 124 in.