TVF Antimicrobial-Finish Fabrics
Designed to prevent bacterial and fungal buildup.
TVF has launched fabric with antimicrobial finishes to prevent bacterial and fungal buildup and help eliminate odor-causing bacteria and premature fabric degradation. The line features cotton, polyester, and polyester/Spandex compositions for dye sub printing applications like masks, neck gaiters, infinity scarves, and more. Options include:
- Jennifer compression cloth with Invista Lycra composition and advance moisture management and wicking finishes for athleticwear; available in widths of 58 and 60 in.
- 92/8 Polyester Spandex Micro Fiber knit, wicking fabric for compression activewear and athletic clothing offered in 58- and 60-in. rolls
- 88% Micro Polyester 12% Spandex knit, wicking fabric for tight-fitted compression activewear and casual-fit athletic clothing stocked in widths of 58 and 60 in.
- Polyester Micro Fiber T-Shirt Jersey fabric for lightweight athletic jerseys and T-shirts with wicking finish, silky feel, and UV protection; offered in 60-in. rolls
- Stealth interlock, 100% polyester shirt fabric with moisture management and 2-way stretch for activewear and athleisure applications; a heavier weight version, Heavy Stealth, is also available with 59- and 61-in. widths
- 60-in. Colorado Light Polyester Jersey fabric with a cotton feel and advanced moisture management finish
- Polyester High Loft T-Shirt lightweight jersey fabric with a wicking finish offered in 60-in. rolls